Tuesday, July 6, 2021

Gratitude

 


I currently am inundated with books to review, including a gorgeous color hardcopy of Lowlife 2090 from Stephen Grodzicki over at Pickpocket Press, the latest Lands of Legends from @AxianSpice, another issue of D12 and more!

I am also playing 3-4 nights a week!

I have two full-sized TTRPGs and a couple of larger adventure modules in production, and another project coming down the pipeline that I am not ready to talk about yet. 

With an impressive body count of having died no less than 7 times in various and sundry games.and having a new record for playing the same character for 28 sessions all told (and still, he's only level 2.)

I wanted to take a moment to express just how grateful I am to all of my readers for helping me make this happen. You all are awesome! 

No comments:

Post a Comment