Thursday, January 26, 2023

Giving Some Used Books Away

 I find myself at a point where I must downsize my life,. Since I started this blog I have amassed an amazing collection of indie and small press role-playing  games. They make for an exciting, vibrant shelf. I have tons of games on there I enjoy playing. 

But what of the big-budget, larger titles? I am not interested in playing them again, and many of them take up a lot of room. Those I am giving away.

If you live near the Durham Region of Ontario, and are willing to come out and get them, I would much rather see them go to a person who will love them as much as I do than donate them to a used goods store where they might just get tossed.

I am also willing to ship things if you are willing to cover the cost.

Below is the list of books available. If I have a maybe, I will mark that book with an hourglass (⏳). If it is spoken for, I will strike it. I'll organize them by game.

I will give priority to people who can swing by and pick up books over people who will need them mailed. Otherwise, it is first come, first served.

D&D5e:

  • Monster Manual
  • Dungeon Master's Guide
  • Volo:s Guide to Monsters
  • Mordenkainen's Tome of Foes
  • Tales from the Yawning Portal
  • My PHB is also available, but it is in bad shape

Eberron (for D&D 3.5e)

  • Setting Book
  • Eyes of the Lich Queen
  • Dragonmarked
  • Magic of Eberron
  • Sharn, City of Towers
  • Five Nations
  • Player's Guide to Eberron
  • Explorer's Handbook
  • Faiths of Eberron
  • Races of Eberron

Pathfinder 2e:

  • Core Rulebook 

Pathfinder 1e:

  • Core Rulebook
  • Bestiary
  • Bestiary 2
  • Bestiary 3
  • Advanced Player's Guide

Shadowrun:

  • 5e Core Rulebook ⏳
  • Data Trails 5e⏳
  • Street Grimoire 5e⏳
  • Running Wild (4e)
  • Corporate Enclaves (4e)
  • Arsenal (4e)
  • California Free State (3e)

Eclipse Phase:

  • Eclipse Phase Core Rulebook
I've temporarily added a contact form here so that you can get in touch anonymously. See the sidebar!


No comments:

Post a Comment